These motivational notes for lunchboxes are an adorable way to remind your kids how awesome you think they are!
You could also try hiding notes in other places where they will find them like inside their shoe, inside their school bag, on the bathroom mirror or on top of a lolly jar.
– You are the🍎 of my 👀
– Be awesome, be YOU!
– Smile 😊
– Have a great day!
– I love you today, tomorrow and always
– You’ve got this!
– Have an awesome day
– You rock
– Kindness goes a long way
– Do the best that you can
– I love you to the moon and back
– Reach for the stars!
– You are a blessing
– My life is good because of you
– Dream big
– Your words are powerful
– You are perfectly imperfect
– I love hanging out with you
– You were born to stand out
– Smile it’s almost the weekend
– If you think someone could use a friend, be one for them.
– I’m your biggest fan
– You are AMAZING
– You are capable of anything and everything
– I can’t wait to see you!
– You’re smile warms my heart
– Every day may not be good. But there is something good in every day!
– A special treat🍦 is waiting for you at home!
– Do the right thing, even when no one is looking
– I love the way you ……
– I believe in you
– I’m so proud of you!
For older kids I love quotes from Dr Seuss
– You have brains in your head, you have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. Dr Seuss
– The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.” -Dr. Seuss
– Why fit in when you were born to stand out. Dr Seuss